MCERICOH - XP is designed to work on most computers that have PC card controllers. However, some computer hardware does not allow MCERICOH - XP to work correctly, or may cause a problem.
So, Ricoh strongly recommend that you confirm that MCERICOH - XP works on your computer using the 30-day demo version, before you purchase the MCERICOH - XP from a local Ricoh subsidiary or OEM partner.
After the 30-day trial period expires, you will no longer be able to use MCERICOH - XP, unless you purchase the full version.
The MCERICOH -XP Version 1.00 Demo installation takes 3 steps.
MCERICOH - XP Version 1.00 Demo
(xp100demo.exe, 3,200,512 bytes)
[Description of changes from Version 1.11 to XP Version 1.00]
- Unzip the Installation Files
- MCERICOH - XP V1.00 Demo Installation
- Getting Started
1. PreparationBefore you start the MCERICOH - XP installation, you must prepare the following.
- A computer with PC card slots
- Remove all PC cards before you start installation.
- Ensure that no 3rd party PC card management software is installed.
- Windows 98SE/Me: Ensure that the PC card service has correctly been configured.
- MCERICOH - XP V1.00 demo program
- Download this program from the above link to your computer's local hard disk.
- A flash memory card for product firmware upgrade
- The blue 4MB flash memory card (Ricoh part number A2309350 or N8036701).
- A binary file
- Any product firmware file is OK.
2. Unzip the Installation FilesThe MCERICOH - XP V1.00 demo version program comes in an exe file.
Unzip xp100demo.exe to a temporary folder. This creates the following folders and files.
\disk1 (folder) contains installation files.
\disk2 (folder) contains installation files.
\disk3 (folder) contains installation files.
3. MCERICOH - XP V1.00 Demo InstallationExecute install.bat in the temporary folder, then follow the instructions on the screen. The User Guide contains additional information (use the following link).
MCERICOH User Guide (PDF format)
4. Getting StartedThe first time you start MCERICOH - XP V1.00 demo, you may need to configure the operating system and the MCERICOH - XP settings.
The configuration procedure differs depending on the operating system you are using. Refer to one of the following links.
Windows 98 Second Edition
Windows Millennium Edition
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows XP Home/Professional